Friday, July 18, 2008

Wall Mountables Show Tonight x Other News!




Wall Mountables is tonight! I love this show and hope you all can make it down to Adams Morgan for it. It runs from 7-9pm and more info (including how to get there) can be found here.

I've also finished the custom kicks for the Inked Souls show at Art Whino coming up along with a painting that goes with them. I also managed not to be lazy and document just about every step of the way in getting the shoes done and will post everything when I get a chance. I want to present it right for the three people that read this blog (I'm one of them).

In other news, I've accepted a very nice invitation from denM Gallery out in Redlands, CA to show a few pieces for an upcoming show out there in September. More details soon.

Come out tonight- Adams Morgan is always fun! Have a beer (it's going to be hot) and stop by to say hi to your boy. If you're lucky, you might even end up with one of my fancy new business cards that I printed up here at work when nobody was looking.

No comments: